At Willow’s Bend Irrigation we understand just how important proper drainage is when it comes to maintaining a beautiful landscape. Our staff is expertly trained to spot and repair faulty or damage drainage problems. Whether you want to construct a stunning water feature, route storm water correctly or just need to prevent water from entering your home, we have the experience and knowledge to get your issues fixed and design a simple solution for your problem.
We are bonded, insured and certified to provide you landscape drainage solutions.
Symptoms of Poor Landscape Drainage:
Landscape water drainage issues are very common and can be prevented. Unfortunately, most home owners do not consider prevention until a major drainage problem occurs and then it is too late.
If you notice any of the following issues with your landscape, please contact us to help resolve these issues:
If these conditions persist they can lead to:
- Oversaturated soil swells causing structural foundation damage
- Dangerous loss of foundation stability
- Insect infestation, mold and allergens
- Cracks in interior walls and exterior surfaces
- Damage to landscape and soil erosion
- Discoloration and premature aging of concrete and exterior brick
- Sticking doors and windows